View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 04:17 PM   #18
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Smart Phone Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asshat View Post
I had a Samsung for a long time, but went back to an iPhone 11Pro. Great phone, but it is expensive. I don’t really care, cuz I got more money than I know what to do with. Haha!
Samsung’s are really good too. I think the camera is a bit better on the iPhone. These phones have so many features, it’s hard to keep up.
I like the Samsung phone. But I bought a Samsung washer and dryer and they've both broken twice in two years. I don't know if that's relevant in this case because I have no idea if the phones and the appliances have anything to do with each other. I just don't like the name after paying repair bills. The guy that fixed my washer and dryer said that the Samsung's were junk. And they cost me a lot of money. They weren't cheap. I bought the top of the line and have had nothing but trouble with them. Like I said. I don't know if the two are related other than being owned by the same corporation.

It is hard to keep up. We just got a new car and I can't even figure out how to get the sound system to work. It's too complicated for me. So no music I just listen to the motor. Which is fine with me.

I have big hands too. I hate to text. I always mess up. My youngest daughter keeps texting me and I tell her to knock it off. Just call me. She won't. She's just like her mother.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote