Thread: Dropmember C4
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 05:27 PM   #13
PBFAB.COM

Re: DropmemberC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Fleet View Post
Nathan, I may have missed another thread you've posted, but I think what AesC10s might be getting at (because I was wondering myself) is do you offer a dropmember that doesn't require using all the C4 components and does not need the rack? I'd be interested in going that route and still being able to use my stock arms (could go tubular if necessary), and current front bag setup.
67Fleet-
Have you seen the original Dropmember? It sounds a lot like what you're referring to. It can use your stock arms and bag set-up you currently have, but the rack is a must... You can find a MII manual rack for $160 rebuilt... who knows what one on E-bay would go for.

As for budget, I know exactly what you mean... that's why I currently drive a 1995 Silverado with 18's and no suspension mods! Turns out that there isn't much left over after the mortgage and expenses for the wife and kids get taken care of! (I've been dumping the majority of revenues back into my business. Tools and equipment aren't cheap in this industry!)
Hopefully I will get my own sick ride done in the next year or two!

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson