View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 08:51 PM   #1
Hack71

Unhappy Secret Audio SRMS

I bought a Secret Audio SRMS radio and installed it under the seat so far I'm not impressed, the remote seems cheap and overly large, I couldn't get it to work properly, I called customer service and they ran me thru a few checks remote still didn't respond correctly, they said to send the remote and antenna to them for service. It took 2 weeks to receive the items back which I thought was pretty fast considering shipping time! They sent me a new remote and antenna but stated they found nothing wrong with the old one! I installed the new remote antenna and could not get it to learn or respond to the main unit, very frustrating I reset and programed it again still nothing. I removed the whole unit and sent it all back now I'm waiting again, I don't know how this will end but I am regretting purchasing this so far. I wanted to keep the original radio and have all modern radio options. I'm thinkin I should have had someone convert my am radio.
Attached Images