Thread: Remember me????
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:47 AM   #22
C/10 King

Re: Remember me????

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC69Rat View Post
Whats up buddy ! Glad youre back. And, man those are some cool old trucks, I really love the Jimmy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Remember you? Can I have some clues? Oh yeah, your that guy that lives in that **** place with all the cool trucks. How ya been my man? You've been missed. Not saying by me, just letting you know. No comment on the trucks, but that Jimmy is, please excuse, so California. Golden like the bear and that ain't all. It's so Maryland, too, because I really like it. That '67 just had to be Dark Turquoise. Too much, and that's all. Is that Central Valley letter job your idea? I already used too much so how about nailed it? Couldn't fight that custom urge any longer, ay? I know the feeling. That thing's a trip! And really green, too.
LOL yup, I'm still up to my old tricks..... this Jimmy was an (extraordinary) estate sale find that an old acquaintance picked up and hooked me up with right before Christmas, the 67 CST I found in Reno Nevada at hot August Nights, it was a diamond that wasn't to rough (I thought) that no one was looking at soooo I pulled the trigger, the orange GMC shorty is loaded with a bunch of bells and whistles that I though would look cool with "era correct" dealership graphics ........and the bright green machine is something I first saw in 1999 when it was completed, (frame off '90 style!) it was featured in Truckin magazine as the centerfold in the January 2000 issue it was mostly warehoused its entire life, but the build is really incredible if.... if you can get past all the green! (I've been slimed!!!!) Talk to soon my friends!!!!
1971 Short Fleet
1970 Jimmy Custom 2 WD "Golden Ticket"
1972 Blazer 2 WD "Retro Blaze"
C/10 King is offline   Reply With Quote