Thread: 55.2-59 Bucket seats
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 05:15 PM   #14
MD2020

Re: Bucket seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr48chev View Post
I'm going to have to say that legroom and total comfort are pretty well subjective to the individuals involved.

It's 436 miles door to door to my son and daughter in laws house in Wendell Idaho taking 6-1/2 hours plus a food and gas stop somewhere and maybe a quick stop and check on MartinSr and stretch the legs for a few minutes around Boise. In truth comfort is paramont when it comes to seat, leg space and pedal placement and gas pedal angle. Gas pedal angle being more important than legroom.

I'm always amazed that guys say that the stock seats don't have any leg room but my 6-4 uncle drove one for years along with driving a lot of small cab trucks over the years. This is the guy the local clothing store kept two pair of special length levi's in the back room for because he wore a longer length than anyone else in town at the time.

The lower the seat cushion the less leg room you have no matter what seat you have.
I agree, I wish I had some kind of seat to check out in the truck, A guy that rents a building from me does body work for used car lots, maybe I could get one from there and I would know more than I do now.

Thanks for the info guy's
MD2020 is offline   Reply With Quote