View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 06:44 PM   #21
iGreek

Re: BrothersTruck ordering

They absolutely suck when it comes to back ordered parts and communication. They don't show that a part is back ordered on their site, which is annoying. Then you wait and wait for your order to ship, it's a week later, you call them and have someone explain that one item is backordered and they are waiting for it to ship the whole order...

Most businesses have common courtesy to call the customer and tell them that. I waited a week, with a huge order and had to call them to figure that out. Then they asked if I wanted the other parts shipped now or just wait. I tell them to wait and they guarantee me it'll all be shipped tuesday, when the one parts comes in and then of course I hear nothing. Call late tuesday and get told back ordered part is coming Thursday and of course once again I had to call and figure that out.

I've ordered from every company out there, but they are a bunch of bozos. Really really bad at communicating things that should be simple to take care of, just as any other business works. Don't think I'll order anything else from them after that ordeal, so I feel for ya.