View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 10:17 PM   #9
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: 67 volt gauge pinout

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutronjim View Post
Thanks

I like the idea of having the printed volts on the face. I will try to tinker and use your suggestion as backup.
If you look at it, it will drop down about an 1/8 inch from where the rivet holes are. I cut a lot of the bottom as it is not needed and you cant see down into it that far when it is in the dash, or even when it is out. If I remember, you have to raise the tunnel in the middle for the needle. If it was a hot rod, they would call it "channeling" the gauge face. I also cut everything on the top up until it starts the hood portion.

If you need any, I may have some extra 76-87 volt gauge faces. I throw most of them out now. If I don't have any now, I will soon and you could mess around with some different ways to modify it to fit.

From my experience, you will never get the gauge face to look right in the hole without cutting and moving the face on the gauge.

Hope this helps you.

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote