View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 04:02 PM   #931
dieseldawg142

Re: '64 chevy 2wd to 4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Looks great to me.....puppies are a lot of fun though. My girlfriend is looking for a new pup since current dog is about to turn twelve. My 2 year old grandson was plugging his nose today. He was asked why he was plugging it and he said "smells like gog yit". ......lol
go for it Dale! as long as the senior dawg don't mind. they are fun (and messy) had my 3 idjits at the river a couple times lately, it's a blast, they love cruising around in the bush, everything is a new adventure for them.
is "gog yit" 2 yr old-ese for doggy? lol.
my son is almost 15 and has developed a total responsible attitude (finally!) and has really stepped up feeding, cleaning up, and walking the mutts...pretty sure he's hooked for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95stepside View Post
I know what you mean about not finding time. I think ive got the trucks to piece my plan together, but I'm so slow on cleaning the workbench of my other hobby (vintage chainsaws) to get started on it. I'm getting there though, I swear...
yep.....
been crawling along on my Prowler...
not a lot, but still forward progress...lol
got all the interior walls cut out, bench's & table made, rear bed in and been refining the cupboards and stuff. that empty spot between the sink and bed is for the crapper if it ever gets here
Name:  IMG_4481.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  27.8 KBName:  IMG_4476.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  36.5 KB

and what's a trailer without a ladder and roof rack. still need to make some roof hatch's and a vent for the stinkpipe
Name:  IMG_4480.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  38.4 KBName:  IMG_4474.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  42.9 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote