View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 11:19 AM   #4413
jocko

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmikkels View Post
I'm almost certain I saw this truck at the Brothers' show several years ago. It was indeed in perfect condition, very nice truck. Owner at that time swore that the cream-ish colored inserts where the plaid was were original. Anyway, who knows if it's the exact same truck - and perhaps the correct highlander seat cover has been reinstalled, or even if it's the same owner, but the current owner knows it's a highlander. My recollection was a no kidding solid hugger highlander custom camper with centered Janesville nameplates, toolbox, and matched-paint bed cover. Anyway, if interested in this truck - it's definitely worth a look for yourself, the price is very fair IF it's the one I'm thinking of, this was a show truck with a constant crowd around it. It sure looks like the exact same truck. Picture it with white steelies and PO3s.... (it had those chromies on it also at the Brothers show)

EDIT: ok, a little homework, funny, my memory for names is horrible, but never seem to forget a truck... 1st pic is from the current ad that gmikkels shared. 2nd pic is from the Brothers site for the 2012 show. 3rd and 4th pics are ones that I took when I was there, could only jam my camera in around the crowd to get a few close-ups. Sure was nice in 2012, recent pic looks like it still is. It was not a nut and bolt resto, as you'll note in the CL ad, it has 12-pt ss fasteners, aftermarket a/c (a good thing), pc frame/susp, and a stroker motor.
Attached Images

Last edited by jocko; 06-15-2018 at 01:25 PM.