Thread: Green Machine
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:33 AM   #13
Hart_Rod

Re: Green Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbys10 View Post
So it is finally in the garage, my mild rebuilt 5.3 has a LS6/Z06 Cam
204/218, .551/.541, 117.5 LSA in it, and now I am looking to finish it up, I was thinking a new smaller crank pulley, edelbrock intake, throttle body, drive by cable, fuel rails, and a size larger injector as I am planning to boost it. I am probably gonna order the second stage 4L80e tranny and 2500 stall from monster transmission. Gonna call painless next week to order a harness, and maybe complete vehicle harness for the suburban. My Diryt Dingo engine mounts and a/c compressor mount should be here next thursday, the new a/c compressor is on back ordered, a polished unit. I am gonna shine up the engine a bit, and move the coils to the firewall or somewhere to hide them. I'm not sure what I am doing for gauges, I might just buy a new set to work with all the electronics, just depends on how much cash I have. One more week and I should start a good tear down and pics.
Nice Burb! Speartech makes a nice EFI harness and the new Dakota digital VHX gauges are nice looking and a good price. I have pictures of both in my Burb build thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote