View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 09:20 PM   #93
71'tahoe

Re: 1967 C-50 Dump truck Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvmt-Pndr View Post
I think you made the right call. I was building a 52 willys truck that wasn't that bad but it was bad. I had a ton of time into that, too much.

Is that a hornets nest or a bunch of goop someone smeared in there?

If no one jumps on the air brake parts, I'll take them. I don't have a need for them so I'll wait and see if anyone actually needs them.
Thanks, i had been going back and forth about it. After I got the brakes working and rewired the blower motor I was getting excited to drive it for the first time. The I wanted to get the wipers fixed..that's when all the rust issues really started showing how bad they were. So now it's time to get the Kansas cab ready.

It comes at a bad time as I am trying to finalize some suspension and chassis stuff so I can start marketing the products. That's how it goes. If no one wants the air brake parts I'll keep you in mind. I kinda want to mess with them a little just to see how it works compared to my 379 peterbilt.

here is the spring plate number. I'm not sure if it'll work for you but when you call the spring shop it may help.
Attached Images

71'tahoe is offline   Reply With Quote