View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 02:46 PM   #855
dieseldawg142

Re: post up your camping pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomad75 View Post

No sink, no crapper.
you must have a very good wife!
the one concession i have to make to wifey when rv shopping, it's got to have a toilet...myself i could care less, i'm like a bear when i'm in the woods, the miss'us, nope, nada, no way....which kinda sucks, i like a 8 foot camper so i can shut the tailgate, but a bathroom in a 8 sure eats up the room...

ya, our overhead is like yours, plenty-o-room, but the fridge cuts the table bed down to 5-5. and i'm a realist, i know my rig is pretty big out in the bush, but it gets us to where there is "no people around for miles aroma". it's the width that i find can be annoying, height and length ain't a problem, a wide full size camper in the bush is...and we still got the quads to get further out when needed.
my wife and me used to sleep in the back of my K5 25 yrs ago, but there is no way in hake she will do it anymore. but my son and me unloaded the camper yesterday, we're thinking putting the canopy back on the truck and grabbing the tent and going out next weekend...
Name:  IMG_0538_opt.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  34.7 KB

last time we had this on the truck was before we picked up the camper-many, many years...
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote