View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 02:11 PM   #6
nosto
Flamin' Bass

This post is about 3 years overdue, but I too had a bit of a hassle getting what I ordered from ART. Seems there's a big disconnect between the 'techies' (the Jasons), the shipping department and billing. Way back, I ordered the front and rear air bag 'kits' for my '67. I requested the MaxFlow (or whatever they called it then) with the 3/8" fittings for 1/2" lines. Of course, they sent front bags with 1/4" fittings. They told me the only way to fix "my problem" was for me to first BUY the CORRECT bags, then RETURN the INCORRECT ones they sent, and then wait for them to refund my credit card. I got the correct bags in about 2 weeks, but three months later I was still waiting for them to credit me for the 2nd set I was forced to but to fix THEIR MISTAKE.

It seems like just a minor PITA now, but when you're anxiously waiting for that big brown truck every day, it sorta gets on your nerves to get the wrong stuff. And, remember, this was 3 years ago.

Nice to see some things haven't changed @#^%&*

Pics : http://community.webshots.com/user/nosto53

1972 Triumph TR6 - full resto, now with a Toyota 5-speed
1975 F**D F-100 - rusty, but reliable
1982 HD XLH-1000
1967 C-10, shortstep, 350/M21 4spd, nitrogen tank fills fast bags on 4 corners, Toyo 255/45X20s on American Eagle 221 20X8s, shaved locks and handles, antenna, fuel filler, tiny C-notch, rear fuel tank, long headers, Edelbrock, worn 600 Holley, Checkmate flush hard cover, rear pan, custom LED taillights - painted it, too! But don't like it so I'm gonna do it again!!
nosto is offline   Reply With Quote