Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 08:44 PM   #91
pwdcougar

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
Have been super busy at work and not had time to work on it lately. I was trolling thru Ebay the other night and came across a set of buddy bucket covers from Ricks Upholstery that really caught my eye. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on them last night and they are supposed to be here Monday. Still debating whether to try doing them myself or take everything over to the local shop and have them install them. I have never messed with seats before. I have all new foam for them as well. I am going to disassemble here and make sure there are no issues with the frame or hardware and get all that cleaned up and painted 1st.

Nice score on the seat covers. They look cool. Seats aren't that tough to recover. I did the high back buckets on my 69 Cougar. There were a zillion hog rings. If you do do them yourself spend the money on a decent set of hog ring pliers!

Paul
1970 4WD Chevrolet Suburban
1997 4WD Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Short Bed (purchased new January 1997)
pwdcougar is offline   Reply With Quote