View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 12:18 PM   #1
7071lwb

1970 C10 Project

I am selling my 1970 C10 project. It is currently disassembled. More pictures will be added as time allows. I have a title for the frame and a bill of sale for the cab. This is all you need to do a cab swap legally in PA and get a new vin number, if you are concerned about that sort of thing. There are obviously other, easier ways around it.
The frame has been modified using a NoLimit rear frame rail kit, which gives 4 inches of drop without any suspension mods. I also have new trailing arms from POL, and transmission and trailing arm cross members from CPP. The 6 lug set up has been removed and everything to replace it with 5 lug front and rear from a 1972 C10 is present. The 6 lug rear has 3.73 gears and the 5 lug has 3.23 so you have your choice of ratios. I already started cleaning and painting the front parts. A budget air ride kit from AZ Pro Performance is included as I was planning on air ride. The cab needs minor floor and rocker repair but is otherwise in very good shape. Doors are also included that need minor repair and mirror holes filled. Front inner and outer fenders, hood, and radiator support are in very good shape and need no repair. Basically, everything is here other than bed and drivetrain to build a very cool truck that can drive inches off the ground and still handle well. I also have a pile of extra parts as you can see in the pictures such as a cab dolly, grille, fender, door, late model bench seat, wheels, driveshaft for a th400, weather resistant outdoor cover, etc. Everything you want from this can be included. Everything you want from this can be included. I really do want to get rid of all these extra parts.
I will consider reasonable offers from people who actually show up and look over everything in detail since I now need the money for 1967 Buick GS. Do the math and you will see there is over $3000 worth of new suspension parts here. The only items I will consider as part of a trade is a car trailer or a GearVendors. I can also help move parts of you don't live too far away. Some of the other general parts I have available for extra are a B&M 144 blower and carburetors.

Looking to get $4500 OBO
If anybody is interested I can bolt the front and rear suspension and cab on if you want. Just need body mount bushings and ball joints.
Attached Images

Last edited by 7071lwb; 10-03-2018 at 12:19 PM.