View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #16
tll74
"Junkyard Dog"

Re: Parting out 1969 C30 cab-chassis motorhome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadnessBigBlock View Post
shroud shipped to 58265?
45.00 plus shipping 35.78 via UPS 33x24x8 @ 6lbs Invery nice condition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by highrpm View Post
Hows the dash pad??

Thanks
JUNK, I have another one a 69 GMC that as I remember it was very nice. I'll get pics and update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70BigBlock View Post
How much fir steering column and steering wheel shipped to 78045?
Posted via Mobile Device
65.00 plus 18.00 shipping on column. The wheel has one crack in the ring on LH side just below the spoke. It also has a crack on each side where the spoke meets the ring. Decent texture on the high wear areas. Small cracks very restoreable. 90.00 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy-B1 View Post
Will take inner fenders pending shipping to 28714 or asheville greyhound
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't do greyhound shipping or atleast never have yet. I have UPS account and they drive to my door everyday. Hummm...I'll look into shipping cost in morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no moa View Post
Are the cross members on the frame any good? I need the center bearing crossmember, and the one right behind it on the top.
Thanks
Glen
Posted via Mobile Device
Greg, All the cross members and mounts are nice. Just surface rust. 50.00 for carrier bearing, 40.00 for rear frame with braces, and 25.00 for spring hanger. Plus shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by va72longhorn View Post
I think I see a aux battery tray down in there! Put me in line for it, should you decide to part with it. I can take it as long "as is", if it's not rotted out. Price it shipping to 22701
It is not factory, but it mounts nicely and is solid. 37.50 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
Interested in the steering wheel if it's in good shape...
I'll put you in second place behind 70BigBlock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman722001 View Post
Would you sell the Front coil springs?If you was closer would want alot more.
Sure, 40.00 plus shipping
Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
How much for the cab lights?
50.00 complete with wiring to fuse box. They look good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeitup View Post
Tom, sorry for putting this on this thread but it was easier. I think the harness came out of the big round hole on the right. 72 4 speed truck. Thanks Randy
Hi Randy. No problem, I parted out a 72 last summer and saved a harness that went through the firewall just like that. It is saved in a safe place if you know what I mean. I'll look for it tomorrow. Your going down to the bones on that thing. Looking forward to seeing what I could have had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrewCab59 View Post
How about Custom Camper / 30 emblems . What shape pitted , other side ? Pending pics and Price?

Thanks
This has a couple MINOR defects. Can't tell if it was made that way or not. I only have the RH side. The other side is a GMC emblem from a fender replacement I'm guessing. I'll try to get close ups. Price is posted plus shipping.

Thanks Guys! Keep in mind I'm 2-3 hours behind you and it's hard to reply during the 8-5 work day as I have 6 guys under me and a phone glued to my ear. Feel free to ask Q's I will get back with info.
Thanks, Tom
73 Chevelle SS 454 had since high school.
74 Camaro Z28 350 AT numbers matching, Black on Black.
73 El Camino SS 350 4sp.
70 Chevelle SS 396 4sp, number matching with LS6 454
69 Chevy C30 Car Hauler
86 K20 383 4sp 4" lift frame off restoration.
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=1b1082d3.pbw
tll74 is offline   Reply With Quote