Thread: off it goes
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 07:05 PM   #1096
CHROMAHOLIC

Re: off it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
It was cool to see the interior color you chose. I am also working on almond and white rig. Don't worry, it's original, not a copy, haha. My interior is almond / tan. But has an upper dashboard similar to the color that you painted your interior. I understand that was so that there's less reflection. What I like about the dark color you have is that it keeps the almond color from showing any pinkish tones. There's enough red in that brown to push the almond toward a yellowish tone which keeps it from looking kind of fleshtone-y which happens to mine depending on the light. Good work! And the truck is looking fantastic!
thanks for the kind words, exactly...mine was the same inside, all tan color with brown dashpad. what I don't like in these trucks with no headliners and lots of body color showing is the contrast between paint color and interior color. I just think the interior should all be the same color....so this brown will get a satin clear and is an exact match to leather the truck will be getting inside. Also wanted the dark brown interior to lean the exterior color more to the brown tones...
CHROMAHOLIC is offline   Reply With Quote