Thread: NAPCO Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 12:47 PM   #372
HO455
Post Whore

Re: NAPCO Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58pan View Post
Question for all you napco guys. My friend is offering me a 57 napco. It runs and drives. The only rust I can find is in the right side wheel wells and it's not that bad. It has a different dash and the radio hole has been enlarged a little. It looks like a may have blow by but l'm hoping that will clear out when it gets driven more. He's asking 8000 for it with some extra parts. Is that a fair price? I don't want to let it slip away. I need some options. I tried to upload pics but I'm not to bright with this stuff. Thanks
Welcome aboard. Good to see a member from my old hometown. It is hard to guess value without photos especially with some sort of dash conversion. But looking at the trucks in this thread it doesn't sound out of line price wise. It's just not a deal.
If you do a search for how to post photos you will find step by step instructions. Better than the ones I would be able to give.
If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote