View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 01:33 AM   #380
Sid138

Re: pictures of shortbox stepsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugzC10 View Post
Whoa...Sid you have been busy, she's looking awesome.
Thanks Bugz, and yep,...I've been spending some time on it and $ when both are available..lol.
I think I'm most satisfied to have Finally gotten that cam swap done. That solid pecker cam was driving me nuts. Getting my sound system, tires and actually finding those bedrails was a relief to accomplish also.
My next goal is to get a cowl hood on him and paint it to match for now until we decide on a color, but I'm gonna either have my engine rebuilt or get a crate motor from Chevy Performance before worrying about the body.
Thanks again, and I'll try to jump on here a little more often. I'm still not getting email alerts like I should when someone posts on this thread, and I double checked to make sure I was still subscribed. But anyway...

Here's a couple more:
[IMG]

[IMG]
1972 C/10 short step, 327/TH350, Blue Print H8002k Aluminum heads, 268 Lunati Voodoo cam, Lunati lifters, valve springs, roller rockers and Summit Racing dbl roller timing chain, Holley 670 Street Avenger dual line carb, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake, Summit ceramic coated long tube headers, Flowmasters, 3:73 gear, 15x10 Wheel Vintique Rallys w/ 295/50 front and rear, 2/4 drop, Custom Sound Head unit, Alpine amp, Fosgate Punch P3, Kenwood 6x9 in the doors, Grant GT w/tilt, B&M MegaShifter...etc
Sid138 is offline   Reply With Quote