View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 11:49 PM   #7257
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

The second set of intake bolts I've painted for the same truck Brushed on Por-15 engine paint. The pic. aint worth a (&^)^, but it brushes on super.............. Wish I could use the originals bolts, 9 of the 13 bolts I need are original round top flange "M" bolts. A very cool bolt. But I prefer they all match, so these are NOS with a regular head flange "M" bolts. Only $20-25 for the set.

That's not all I did............ I'm out for a load of new OER/OEM parts to build this thing, and I received a bunch. They sent the wrong leaf spring shackles, E-brake cables, leaf spring bolts, and the wrong fuel pump to carb tube. The front coils are wrong too, and they're banged up anyway.

Oh sure, "the build end will be so easy", I can barely start. Can only imagine what it takes to build a mod.
Attached Images

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 09-14-2018 at 12:05 AM.