Thread: Serious Black
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 02:44 AM   #112
snipescastle2

Talking Re: Serious Black

Vic,
Thanks for the input! I had a 2007 Silverado extended cab once, and I did like the feel of these seats, I was kind of on the fence about whether or not to keep the head rests, but they did obscure the rear window. Glad they turned out like I imagined! Now, if I could just find some time to get back to work on it! I have to figure out how to secure these seats to my floor (I'm betting the stock holes won't come close) so, I'll have to figure out some floor reinforcement ideas and then, I have to mount my Rockford Fosgate amp under the jump seat or one of the two buckets, run the amp/speaker wiring and then lay down my floor insulation and carpet. I still have to finish my behind the seat speaker cabinet, basically all done, with the exception of covering it with either Black naugahyde or black speaker carpeting.
I made some kick panels to match my seat fabric last night here at work (I'm working nights right now) since I had some idle time, and my Upholstery guy gave me the extra tweed material..... I'll have to post some pictures after I get that installed..... Getting closer, still have a ton of small things to get done, mostly little things, but they all add up, don't they! Hope to get it fired up here soon, but I'm not in any hurry, as I still have my window glass and brakes to deal with.
Well,
Take care and see you soon!
Ben

Oh yeah, Ozzy would be cool, but I hear "Judas Priest"- "You got another thing coming" blaring away!!!
snipescastle2 is offline   Reply With Quote