Thread: Parts truck
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #55
ryanroo

Re: Parts truck

Rainbow would be ideal, but so hard to layout. for now im gonna stick with yellow and rust. ill decide more at a later date.

today was our first snow(sheesh) and it is still going. not cold enough during the day to do much but its below freezing now. i decided that today was as good a day as any to install the front driveshaft. i dont care for spicer style front outputs. anyhow, i pilfered through the pile of candidates in the garage, found one of approximate length and adequate condition and installed it. i was planning on ordering a new one, any likely will still do so at some time. the slip in this one is pretty tight, but i dont like thinking about it and i am a hubs locked in kind of fellow.

on a bit of an unrelated note, i rather need to reorganize the garage. there are technically two open bays. still had no where good to go. perhaps i will move the green truck over(when its off jackstands-more on that some other time) and get the 350 off the floor on a stand. or move a couple dana 60s and a 70 two sets of doors a tailgate and another wayward 205 from the short bay... jeez

not much room here...

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote