Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 07:56 PM   #54
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Just realized I used most of my POR 15 on the bobcat earlier this summer and forgot to get more. I had enough to do the rear diff. cover as well as one of the brake backing plates. Might have enough to do the other one but I always leave one side assembled for reference when I have not done it for a while.
Yesterday I ordered up my Moog front end parts, rear brake shoes, rear brake hose and a differential gasket from Rock auto. It said they would arrive middle of next week. I am not in a hurry for them and saved a few bucks. Last night surfing here in the reviews I came across a negative post on them and it had me worried (still might be on the rear hose) but all of it arrived on the FedEx truck today (except rear brake hose) and it was all exactly what I ordered, So I am happy about that.
Did not get much time to work on it today just basic clean up and painting of those two items. Tomorrow I will get the new wheel cyl. and brake assembly back together on that side and get the driver side torn down, cleaned and painted.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is online now   Reply With Quote