View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #19
67c10rustbuket

Re: Done some painting the last few days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Tim View Post
First off your paint looks great!
But... being the numbers person I am I'd like to sort out your color number questions.

If you are seeing this 4537AD on the SPID or build sheet the 537 is all you need to worry about.

The number 507 corresponds to a solid light blue exterior.
The number 537 corresponds to a light blue (507) two-tone exterior.
The interior colors, all three, are keyed to the exterior color and trim choice. In your case a 507/537 truck would have Ditzer #13391 as the primary interior color. With argent and dark blue finishing out the interior.

If I may, what code & brand of paint did you use and by what reference?
You are the man Tim!! I have trying to figure this out as well.

My truck is a 1967 light blue/white top code 4537AD with BLUE VINYL TRIM on the spid and I noticed a different color blue hiding in the interior behind the wrong repaint. The interior paint looks to be a satin or semi gloss is this correct of the Ditzer #13391? here are a few pics, the seat is quite faded.

I can try opening the door and using the wifes dslr camera if you guys want a more true color, my point and shoot is ehhh well a point and shoot. I am on baby duty at the moment though as you can tell.
Attached Images

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote