View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
Vinceg

Last chance wash

So it snowed pretty good here the other day. It warmed up so I thought I better give the old girl a bath. It will be six months before I can do it again. Still not moving under her own power. Had to roll it out on the driveway with the help of my daughter. It has been over three years since I bought her. 500 bucks was the purchase price. She had been sitting in a field for years. I was just going to get her running and start driving it! Well I still haven’t driven it! Lol! So far, almost everything for rust repair you can think of. Inner and outter rockers, cab corners, back seam of cab to floor, sections of firewall and floor, bottom corners of the doors, Vortec 350, 700r4, power steering, disc brakes for the front, new wire harness (working on that and the carpet now), shortened the frame, seat is getting re done now. All new glass, She is still a Work in progress guys so please be nice. In some ways it feels like it’s getting there.in other ways I wonder if she’ll ever get done. Still need to drop the front a bit( don’t wanna do that till I have all the weight back on it). Drive shaft, exhaust, bumpers, break and fuel lines, chrome strips. Not the greatest Pic’s, Fighting the angle of the sun and cant really move the truck around yet. I tried to get some so Vin63 could see how the colour changes in the sun light. Thanks to all you guys that spend time on here helping out guys like me. Ive never done anything like this before and your assistance has been much appreciated.
Attached Images

Vinceg is offline   Reply With Quote