Thread: Big Blue Burb
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 05:14 PM   #16
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Big Blue Burb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGarza13x View Post

Related question: The turn signals, currently/stock were not in front of the 1969 Chevy Suburban, do aftermarket ones need to be added for it to pass inspection? I assume they'd be grandfathered in, but my dad seems convinced I need to add some, so he's rigging some up. I don't like the way they look at all, so may need to either redo the grill to include some or get a bumper with some lights. I think the guy who sold it to me may have the one in some of the pics, but it was swapped out with a white bumper.
In regards to your front turn signals they were originally in the grill on 69-70 chevys. Someone has installed an aftermarket tube grill in yours thereby deleting the signals. here is a picture of what the grill should look like with the signals. You will most likely need them for inspection.

Easiest thing to do if you want to retain that grill would be to locate a 71-72 front bumper since the turn signals are in the bumper on them

Richard

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote