View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 10:29 AM   #9
jocko

Re: Interesting truck on EBAY

I really like this truck Blazerman. At first glance I balked at the originality, thinking it had 68 front fenders and bed - then looked closer and saw they were just add on aftermarket reflectors, ha. Very original - but I'm not convinced that's the original 327. It could be, but appears to have had the intake changed out at some point (and the homemade heater bypass rigged up). The air cleaner is just a later model add-on, but it makes me wonder if it's really a later model 350. Don't know, would be worth checking the numbers if I were buying it though. If it's the original motor with just a few bolt ons, then that's pretty cool. Body in overall good condition. As for those hooks, wow, that looks kinda wacky. I personally haven't even seen any 66's angled like that (and haven't seen many 66s with hooks at all though), but since you have, yes, it could be a carryover, I agree. Wonder if it was a plant-specific mounting thing (especially since he has them on the original order here)?

K20s are getting hard to find. They aren't out there for $500 anymore unfortunately. No idea how high the seller's reserve is, but the fact that it hasn't been reached yet doesn't surprise me.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote