View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 02:08 PM   #48
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: Project Underhaulin Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorSeven View Post
Ok, I'm throwing in the towel. It's been almost a month since I heard from Russ, and my two txt's during that time have gone unanswered. I have better things to do in life than keep asking the same question over and over again.

Russ seems like a good guy, but he knows what kind of issues not having a single photo of the truck in over two years has caused.....yet it's not high on his "list".

Liz posted this a few responses back:

"There were legal issues and problems that quite frankly are no ones business."

I respectfully disagree, every single member here that either donated time or any amount of money should have the right to ask questions and get answers with the aid of the moderators.

This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth which includes my own mistakes. I do not feel like the forum owners and Mods have stepped up to the plate to make sure the member's interests here were represented very well. I myself apologize to everyone for not being able to bring this thing to a conclusion.

If anyone-else wants to pick up the torch, feel free to PM me.

Pointing fingers at the Mods certainly isn't beneficial. They are all volunteers and not capable of initiating anything. I wasn't even a Moderator when this all came down. I donated a complete matched lock set for the project, but I never really followed the thread.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote