View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 08:12 PM   #15
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Interior Originality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Already Gone View Post
Am I missing something as I don't see the tilt marked on the spid, I don't think it was standard equipment on a Cheyenne Super. If I'm right then someone added the tilt which has the black column and changed out the saddlewood dash pad and saddlewood steering wheel which means the saddlewood carpet is correct for the truck ???
N33 per my SPID. That doesn't necessarily mean someone added your tilt later. Confirmation would be a build sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCoC10 View Post
No matter what you decide on for carpet, go to stockinteriors.com and look at or order a few samples. They sell ACC carpets which in my opinion are the best. DO NOT buy a houndstooth seat cover from them. They sell ACME seat covers and they are a lower quality/thickness vinyl. If you are going to buy a houndstooth seat cover, get one made by PUI(good quality) or Truck World(Excellent quality).
The interior in that top pic. is about the nicest I've seen. The CST badge on the door, was that factory on a 72?
Attached Images

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 01-13-2018 at 08:20 PM.
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote