View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 07:49 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 77
75 Jimmy Roll Bar

75 Jimmy. Body VIN verifies its a 75 2WD, bought it from a guy when it was about 80% finished, I did the remaining 20% which was mostly fit and finish stuff. That was 15 years ago. I know its a bit of a love child, under the hood it looks more like an 80, with air snorkel from the rad support, 80 cruise control (no resume), an 80 column, 70'ish console, 80's burb seats, gas filler door not 75 vintage plus a few other correct squarebody GM but not 75 components.

I'm confused about the roll bar, it is mounted correctly as though factory, but has newer style shoulder belts attachments, which is ok, but not correct for a 75 body even though the VIN confirms its a 75?
Attached Images
stanski is offline   Reply With Quote