View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #10
PBFAB.COM

Re: Porterbuilt sway bar HELP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipper01 View Post
Nate, I received the sway bar with the extended linkage when I ordered my mild front dropmember with 1" narrow control arms. Should I have the shorter sway bar linkage setup in order to avoid wheel and modular drop spindle interference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin78612 View Post
I too have the 1" narrowed upper & lowers, still waiting on my sway bar ( 2 months) i hope i receive the correct one. I ordered my sway bar and arms from Travis.
Sorry for the delayed response... I just don't have the same amount of time to spend over here that I used to. In the future, for a more timely response, please use our direct email: sales@pbfab.com or tech@pbfab.com

I do have one of our team members monitoring PMs, but we don't always make it into the forums.

We have been having some "issues" with ADDCO for several months now. It has reached the point to where we are looking into a "plan B" to resolve the issue. This is taking a little time, so we are keeping the current orders with them until "Plan B" is solidified and tangible. They are telling us they will be caught up "shortly" but are not willing to give us an exact date as of yet. We are doing all we can to get our customers the sway bars that are on backorder. This issue will be resolved soon.

Feel free to send any tech questions to tech@pbfab.com I answer them personally.

Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson