Thread: MI Emblems
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 09:47 PM   #7
Todd68Chevy

Re: Emblems

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuse View Post
I sent him multiple messages but he would not reply! I'm in a time crunch and am not going to wait for him to respond whenever. If he reads this, he should understand.
That why it is best to post to the thread where everyone knows what is going on and it is easier to keep track of. You can also just bring that thread to the top by posting on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuse View Post
I was hoping to find a pair in a bit better shape. I'm sorry to say this since you have dug them up and taken pictures of them. Yes, I know that I am in a time crunch like I say, but I was hoping to get a more quality pair so that I can throw them right on the truck. They are hard to find, but I'm hoping that someone will come through with a painted pair that they want to part with. Thanks!!
No problem and thanks for letting me know that you pass so I know. Thanks

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.
Todd68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote