View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 02:00 PM   #912
cmabolt

Re: My 78 K15 High Sierra build - Fish Tremble

The motor is working fine. I decided to add a little power. I am putting on some new heads, a cam and some larger injectors. All for the sake of getting this thing from zero to cruise a little bit faster. Not necessary, but I try to keep improving the truck when time and funds are available. Only issues I have had are an endless pwr steering leak. I am on my third saginaw pump and this thing keeps urinating own my floor. I have tried everything. Since I'ts an LS, I am thinking about switching to the type 2 pump. I am told it uses less hp than the older styles. Just mo-money. I have been so busy lately I haven't been able to drive it much. I did get her out and had new mufflers put on and changed exhaust a little. I switched from flow master super 44 to the 50 series. I also dumped the exhaust just before rear exle as the tailpipes coming straight out the rear never looked right on the truck. The sound is exactly what I have been wanting. The 44's were very glass pack-poppy. Not my thing really. Hope to hit more shows this year but looking like it will be later this summer.

looks like you got that carb thing figured out?
Chris