View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 02:11 AM   #63
nail pounder

Re: wheels & tires for 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdavis2010 View Post
Any body running 31X10 50R15 tires On there truck I have a 59 chevy pick up I found dmsome new tires real cheap but I'm not sure if they will rubb let me know
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey Bob, here's a pic of my buddy's truck when he got it, he ran 31 x 10.5 on the rear and 30 x 9.5 up front. He didn't have issues to my knowledge, I believe he ran the smaller ones up front so they didn't stick out so much, but I could be wrong. I'm sure someone else has some experience as well.

BS - thanks for the heads up but I've already got my wheels, I'm more interested in tire sizes to see how they fill out the wheel wells.

I received my drop axel from Sid's today and started the install after work. A couple more hours and I should be ready to see the new stance. I'll throw my 235/75/15's back on and see how it looks, then pull a few leaves out of the rear. The tires I've been eyeing are still for sale so I need to get on it. Between work and family I only have Tues and Thurs after work to play with the Apache so finding a couple hours to work on it is going to be the hard part...
Attached Images

nail pounder is offline   Reply With Quote