View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 09:21 PM   #21
joedoh

Re: Project: Kechi AD S10 4.3 auto

finally tracked down wayne, he is all right and just had a knee replaced. I bought FOUR more trucks from him, well, cabs and a couple front ends.

we pulled kechi from his resting place and loaded him for the trip home.

he was 1/2 full of kansas farmland, and it was tough to get in the nooks and crannies so I just turned him on his nose in the grass.

it was raining today, good day to run the pressure washer.

funny story. when I was down at waynes with wamego, his barn cat followed us all over the farm looking for attention. when we were in the shop it came up and bit/scratched the ever living crap out of my hand, and when wayne said "whats the matter with you?" it bit/scratched him!

so when I didnt hear from wayne for a while and had that intense headache, I thought for sure the cat was rabid and had killed us both. its funny to laugh at now, but I was in a panic one night and got zero sleep.

best thing, when I picked up kechi, the cat was there crying for attention again and this time I ignored it. well that little b-tard snuck up behind me and attacked my leg! then when I was leaving and opening closing the gate, he was on the flatbed staring at me menacingly. I am a cat person but I almost kicked a field goal.
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote