View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 09:21 PM   #4
wahl4m

Re: security ideas ??

anybody have any brands they like better? these old 60-66 trucks are about the easiest to steal- many other keys fit & they come apart real easy to jump the wire plug in back & drive off ?? i use a locking fork on the steering wheel ! i also want to find a camara set up -so i can identify the scumbag & show him the head knocker behind the seat!you know what was bad about my window getting broke was -we was with-in about 50 feet -of the car most of the time -except 15 minute we walked inside a open building -with a couple of huge open doors ! i guess if id had a alarm -it would of went off as they had to sneak up behind car & do a reach around in the right door area & smash my glass?? i would have heard alarm & run them down -as there was open area for around 1300 feet & i would of seen them !i almost caught some people at "good guys " in des moines ia -last yr.-my back slider windows - were open & I was 1 car over talking to a guy & heard a metal sound hit the blacktop by my car ! i looked over & seen a dirt bag with his hand in the slider window ! i know he was tring to pry the window catches off the window -i was right there by him & was ready to mash him & he knew it ! now -all sliders -are locked shut !
wahl4m is offline   Reply With Quote