View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 06:10 AM   #20
special-K
Special Order

Re: Driverless cars win again.

I am 100% born & raised Earthling. I feel a strong connection to Mother Earth...unlike these technocrats. Let them do all their R & D in a space station and outlaw it here. After all, there is nothing natural or Earth-like about what they are doing. Time to colonize, folks, because we don't want your crap on our planet. Lawmakers are asleep at the wheel on this crap. Private enterprise should not have such power of influence over society...especially when it means broken ankles!! Sounds like words of a short sighted idiot more than the amazing mind this guy is supposed to have. To this mind it states he had no good intelligent comment to made in a seriously obvious failure on his behalf. These 100% move forward types need to gain hindsight to have any reasonable level of intelligence. In my mind they are seriously unqualified to hold the power they do. People need to close their gaping dropped jaw mouths at these modern marvels and get back to what it real... and that ain't man made!

EDIT: Ok, I realize I can get real heavy on things with my expressing my strong feelings. So to lighten up a bit (while adding to my point of looking back) I'll add this picture of a driverless car that has been around for years that will never rear end a truck at 60 mph. And it's got more sense than those who think driverless cars are more than a rich boy's pipe dream. Old technology rules!
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 05-17-2018 at 08:08 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote