Thread: C10 Goldilocks
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 10:40 AM   #28
Phill0406

Re: C10 Goldilocks

Went to the shop last night to finish up drilling out the rear end. I know not all of these bolts need to be in right now but I want as much strength as I can get bracing the frame for cutting out the excess. That will be a job for this upcoming Sunday. Also had a nice delivery on Tuesday from the great guys at LSX4u.com. LQ4 with 100k on it, a re-manufactured 4L80e with a 2 year 24k warranty and a chopped down harness. Can't say enough positive things about my experience with these guys. I live only a few states away from their location in Maine and they told me dont even worry about driving up, they can ship it to me for cheaper, with lift gate too! Took about 2 weeks from hanging up the phone to arriving on my shop floor. They even went as far as to touching up the motor with some paint, all in all it looks fantastic.

More this weekend. Hoping to get the trailing arms set in place, rear end the frame cut out and hopefully make it a roller! Spring is coming up soon so I gotta get moving if I wanna cruise this summer.
Phill0406 is offline   Reply With Quote