View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 09:20 AM   #18
EagleChief

Re: New member... looking to get a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Already Gone View Post
I've been looking at that truck on EBay too as I, like you, really like the orange/white combo color. That truck is a 20 footer, which means it looks great from 20 feet away but before you plunk down any cash it would need a thorough inspection. It has the right options with A/C , tilt and buckets and console. If you want to go look at it there are lots of knowledgeable board members in Oklahoma and maybe a board member would go with you to look at the truck. The price point is pretty good on this this truck. Before I even went to see it I'd want to see the spid and ask if the A/C blows cold and does it have anything needing repairs right away. Also ask if it has the wood floor and if yes, is it shot? I'm sure you will get more posts and thoughts ,ideas and advice on this truck.
I agree with you about it being a 20 footer... maybe even a 30 or 40 footer. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to go look at it before the auction ends. I appreciate the tips. So, it appears my search will continue. I know, one day, I'll get my Orange/white '70. Meanwhile, I'll keep reading on here and learning as much as I can. That way, I'll amass as much knowledge as possible before I can find my truck.
EagleChief is offline   Reply With Quote