View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
Dusty4x4

250 inline 6 2bbl flooding...

Hey, I finally got the c10 ready to hit the road. Well I thought it was lol. My wife and I were going to ride around town, but we get in the truck and I turn the switch and it cranked and then quit, lol. I cranked it again, then I pulled out on the road and it would spit and sputter then quit. Finally I got it back to my house and checked the the fuel line and it was not getting enough fuel because the fuel filter expanded in the valve. So I replaced it and it ran a lot better. Then it flooded really bad and started skipping, so I changed the spark plugs and it ran really good.. I then took it out on the road twice and it still was running pretty good.. But, last week I was driving it and I come to a intersection and it quit on me, we got it to the gas station and it was flooded again, so I drove it to my granny's and parked it. The next few days went by, we go get it and it cranked up and ran great. I took it to the gas station, the store and the whole time I left it idling. When I got back and started to take off, it was acting funny. Every time I would give it gas it would skip.. Hope y'all can help. Thank

Never stop trying...
Dusty4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote