View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 01:47 PM   #68
abig84

Re: if you use photobucket for image hosting you MUST READ THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post

Thank you Pbucket for forcing me, with your corporate greed, to make a change. Life is better without Pbucket.
thats kinda how i feel, like i meantime earlier in this thread i been using imgur and its sooooo much easier and friendlier then pb to use. it was such a chore to upload one picture to pb

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyjeep View Post
Some of us will be willing to go back and update our threads for the benefit of the forum, but there are threads that we find where the thread started is no longer around. This really has a huge impact on every forum on the net and it sucks. I have my Jeep build on two different forums, my RC rock crawler builds on a different forum, and my truck build here. They all use photobucket links. I have emailed photobucket to let them know exactly how pleased I was with them and posted on their facebook page. I don't know how much good that will do. The email was responded to with an automated response so it is likely that no human has read it.
whats strange is i can still see all my pictures from the one build thread i did back in 2008. so maybe im the only one that can see them? either way the website that i posted the build thread on is very dead, like maybe 1 post a week dead so as long as i can see it dont really care
abig84 is offline   Reply With Quote