View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 02:22 AM   #1330
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedChevy44 View Post
Stumbled across this thread looking for information/motivation for my Chevy Cummins conversion, great build! I enjoyed the pictures you took of your adventures. I had planned on taking a vacation to Flathead Lake when I finished my truck, but now I'm thinking I'll have to extend that to parts of Glacier National Park. Looking forward to more updates!
Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, if you make it all the way to Flathead Lake, I say you have to go to Glacier. Very worth the extra few miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanroo View Post
Thats super cool! a little shade and a little rain protection can make a huge difference in the mood of the whole trip! i like the white roof rack too. blends in nice.
Thanks!! Yeah, it is nice having an option for inclement weather conditions. Not having a true RV, and having to do everything in the truck would make for a long, possibly unpleasant evening. Cold, wind, rain can all be reasonably dealt with now. I even had a filler piece made to hang from the rockers/quarter panel to make a "fourth wall". Hopefully we never need all of it, but it's there if we do.