View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:02 AM   #73
cruizin01

Re: '78 K20 to C10. Almost 20 years in the making.

I did some trimming on the backside of the fender last night to get my fender where it need to go. No other way around it. You'll never see it. The fender still touches one tiny spot on the cab at the lower A-piller but its just gonna have to be that way.

Pretty happy with it. These are OEM doors and fenders but they still don't match up perfect. Im guessing all these PRO builds are modifying all the gaps to fit perfect. This isn't one of those truck. haha. #garagebuild

Im still trying to decide what to do with the fender emblems. So I have some NOS Silverado 20 emblems that I purchased back in the day. Its not really a Silverado and its not really a "20" anymore.. but it might make for fun conversation. The problem is the chrome on them. The truck doesn't have any chrome and I feel it would be next to impossible to try and pain them black and keep the nice yellow lettering.

Im tempted to get 81-87 emblems as they are silver and black but I dunno if they'll fit the holes and they will probably look out of place on this older truck. ugh. decisions.