View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:05 AM   #478
JWall
Frequent Flyer

Re: 1 Owner 1976 SWB

UPDATE ON THE LED HEADLIGHTS WE'VE BEEN DISCUSSING ABOVE...

So, I noticed a while back that the drivers side headlight lens/housing had a haze to it kind of like it was fogging or a dirty pretty much all the time. Although not that noticeable it drives me nuts. I tried contacting Stark about it & never heard a single word back.

Then Saturday, after arriving to a local car show I discovered that the passengers side lens was cracked all the way across. There was no "point of impact" like a got hit with a rock or anything so I don't think that was the issue.

So, with these 2 issues & the lack of being able to get customer service, I plan to remove these lights & go back to old school lights until (or even if) I find another set that I like enough to try.

I was happy with the look of the lens in the beginning with them not having any wild designs or company logos all over them & even the performance of the lights but I just don't think they are all that great of quality of product.
(And take in to consideration my truck is not daily driven or even driven that much all)

Just wanted to give an update since so many of you had posted or messaged me about these.
JWall is offline   Reply With Quote