View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 01:27 PM   #242
Jay2Cor517

Re: How about some pics of '73-'87 Short Beds Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titomars View Post
X2 ... I personally love to see everybody's rig whether it's my taste or not. I can appreciate the work and engineering that goes into making a custom ride. I am restoring mine back to how it would have been around 1980. Definitely not every ones taste but it is a dream of mine to return to my own hot rod days. I always wanted a Square Body and saw the potential but being 18 in 77 meant I could never afford one back then.
I can't wait to see it. Even though I'm biased toward a lowered truck with fat tires, I always find myself checking out the stock looking, well maintained ones. I don't necessarily mean the show trucks, God Bless them too, but the daily drivers or weekend cruisers that are out and about. Just like your comments, we all know and have to appreciate the work, time, money and support from your family that goes into building these things. So Titomars make it, build it and POST IT!