View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 02:50 AM   #89
TurboLS

Re: 76 Stepside Resto

So, sad to say that i did not meet my August goal. With having to do repairs around my house plus work taking me to Dallas for more than 6 weeks, I didn't get close to finishing what I wanted too. However progress was made when I had a few minutes to spare.

I got my new Corbeau seats installed. They fit like a glove and are in really nice position from the shifter and steering wheel.

I also got my rear end center section installed for the 1st time. Double checked my rear end position and measured for my driveline. This thing is a beast and looks badass just sitting there.

Finally got my rear brake caliper brackets welded in place. Now just need to run brake lines.

After all the putting together and taking apart I finally disassembled the rear end completely and got the last bits to powdercoat. I wanted to break up all the black so went with Red on the 4 Link, Parhard, and front Sway bars. Came out awesome! Also decided to powdercoat the Aluminum fuel tank. Just went gloss black, but now it looks too damn good to put back in the truck. I wasn't looking for a show piece, but just good protection better than paint.

I'm finally gaining some momentum again after these last few crazy months. More progress and pics to follow.
Attached Images

2012 Harley Davidson Fatbob Custom

My build Thread - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=703077
TurboLS is offline   Reply With Quote