View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #2912
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56taskforce View Post

Like I can focus on any one thing I have two 64s one GMC and one Chevy then there is two 56s one GMC and one Chevy then a 57 Chevy and a 71 Chevy. That is three two tons, one one and a half ton, and one one ton and they are all dump trucks. You see I not only have many they are big You can see the 56 here http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...335636&page=17posting #412 it is a work in progress. The 64 GMC is kind of a rust bucket but has pretty much all new drive train I use it to pull a 12 ton equipment trailer and a 14,000 lbs mini excavator around, The 64 Chevy is a just started project, the 71 is the first I started but got put on the back burner in fact I think I am going to pull the dump box off and turn it in to a slammed dually pickup, I have been thinking about using step side fenders and a fleet side box to build a never offered but factory looking dually box. The 57 Chevy and the 56 GMC are pretty much parts trucks that I am ready to remove all useable parts from and scrap the rest to help fund the others.
So you think you have PADD

BTW Keep watching although you have some pretty big shoes to fill and I am not even going to try I will be starting a build thread for my 64 C60 soon I hope
I'd say you are ate up with PADD. I'm just trying to concentrate on one project now. There isn't enough time in the day for any others.

Slowing down at work some. Also found out they will be renovating our bodyshop in a few months. That means I need to get it done and out of there before the contractors show up. Blocked some on it today.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote