View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 04:31 PM   #12
Killer Bee

Re: AM I wrong in being disappointed?

^ granted, and I'll concede to my own impatience, I apologize..

still hope the forum owners take the time when possible to state their position on this..

very troubling to see someone so humble taken advantage of in an environment regarded so highly of by a large majority of membership, including myself..

and just because I don't contribute $25, quite frankly because I don't see the necessity as I'm not selling anything, I do follow all the rules and quite frequently spend a fair amount of time contributing thoughtful and hopefully at least to someone, meaningful to someone.. and I do buy quite a lot here, which supports paying sellers and their membership..

a membership of people in a common forum, online or otherwise should at least be honest and fair to each other above all.. business dealing for profit of any kind should never take precedence over that..

and reading some of sellers posts, doesn't sound like they were some unsuspecting novice regarding condition of vehicle in question, quite the contrary..

scams and predatory business is all around us and my perception is that this forum community rejects it and as much as possible fends it away..

I see the buyer is rejecting any admin assistance so that's the end of my rant..

I just hope it doesn't happen to someone else here again but I suspect it will.. 'a leopard can't change its spots'