Thread: RCSB - Pictures
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 09:36 AM   #13
special-K
Special Order

Re: RCSB - Pictures

I guess since I came here with my old school truck guy rant I should also post a picture. I just have a personal attitude about what adding extended can shortbeds to the line-up has done to trucks being my lifestyle. I saw it all coming and now here we are. Even in '92 when I wanted to buy a new truck, all you s on the lot were what I call cars without a trunk lid (which many remedy with a bed cover to regain the trunk space they need. I had to order what I needed. It's hard to find a used later model truck around here (or online) that isn't an ext or crew cab. Even when I search for "regular cab" I get ext cabs because THAT is what is "regular" these days. I hit "2 doors" and still get ext cabs. I'd like to find an '03 or later shortbed and t isn't all that easy.

Here's a 2016. When do you ever see one like this on the lot, new or used? It's the mfgrs acting on what they perceive the public as wanting and their need to sell more more more keeps them from realizing all they'd need to do is put a few on the lots and they would sell more more more of these!
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote