Thread: RCSB - Pictures
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:35 AM   #16
special-K
Special Order

Re: RCSB - Pictures

That's all I want. I'd be happy with a base level W/T. I hear ya on the pricing to sway sales. And that's because they produce multiples more space added cabs than regular. I think Toyota has or will be dropping the "normal" cab. Th ECSB has become the suburban young family's car and this is what the market demands. I'm not big on newer vehicles. Being a true enthusiast of old stuff, that is where my interests and efforts lie and a newer vehicle is an adequate necessity to put the miles on. I can't afford to sink big bucks into everything I buy, so mine go to my cool old stuff. A few subtle changes, such as most I've seen here, is all I'd do to make it mine.

The second and third are '03s, but I was looking at either this one or a red one done the same not long ago, but it was sold when I inquired. Did Chevy build any like this or were they all ext cab? That's all I've ever seen. Kinda like a 4dr Porche in my mind. This is just right for looks, handling, and less weight...what I'd expect in a soprt vehicle
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote